Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

The wonders of kids never cease


How many of you have ever experienced this? This is snow in the freezer. Well, it was snow; at the time I took the picture, it was a hard rock of ice. Now it is watering my grass through my septic drain field.

Finding snow in my freezer chilled to the form of ice was quite a surprise. According to Bigfoot, this is a fish's best friend. If that's the case, the multiple trout we have stashed in the freezer definitely have a friend to keep them company. Although, I'm not quite sure how frozen snow is a fish's best friend. I do know Danes, Swedes, Finns, and Norwegians, along with the Scandahoovians of Minnesota go ice fishing. Even then, I don't quite completely comprehend the camaraderie developed between the two. I guess here in Washington, fish enjoy the snow becasue it keeps the fishermen away here. Maybe Washington trout revel in the lacking presence of ice fishing.

Fortunately, the dear hubby informed Bigfoot there is a proper method of storing snow. The special process involves deep freezers, plastic containers, and at least a dozen snowballs. I do beleive if we ever hook up a deep freeze, I will hide the Tupperware in the winter.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!