Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Passing of a Great Friend

This is probably the hardest piece I will write for now. More difficult pieces will come sometime over the next few years. In some ways, I consider this entry a practice. Although, there is no genuine practice for experiencing events that are taking place. In the passing of a loved one, there is nothing that can prepare anyone.

Herb is not only a good friend, he is a pillar of strength for many people. I pray his memory acts as a pillar for those follow him. Herb is a genuine example of a life of legacy. Every life has a dash between the birth and passing death. His dash is one of greatness through humility. I could go into more detail, but his obituary say more than I could ever say.

Please pray for his family. His family extends far past the immediate physical. The extended family of Herb spreads into the thousands.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!