Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I was trying to post blogs on my Yahoo page, but for some reason, they've been lost in Yahoo land. This is not a good thing when you're trying to use one networking site for the promotion of another. I know Yahoo 360 is shutting down sometime this year, but loosing my blogs between writing and posting is crazy. I thought my life was insane, but this is another ticket.

I could go on about all the stuff that has happened in 2007. However, you can read all of that stuff here. I'd give you my Yahoo 360 page, but I'm not sure they know what they're doing yet.

New Year's Eve was a pleasant night at home, playing games, watching movies, snacking, generally having fun. We tried to watch the Space Needle light up, but computers didn't work and fireworks didn't go off. Yesterday, we spent the late day snacking over the Rose Bowl. I tried to catch up on housework, but dear hubby told me NO. I was not to take on any work yesterday. So, I knitted, and finished on several projects while watching Labyrinth.

Today, we are back at work, school, and chores. I would like two children to catch up on their progress with k12, finish the laundry, get answers regarding our loan, mail off pay out checks, do the dishes, clean the bathroom, and press clothes. I think I might even blog today. I'm not sure.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!