Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

I Finally Found It

She searched for days. Tirelessly looking in the cyberspace known as the intenet, she ran google searches. She even altered the google searches. She even added commas and quotation marks to her google searches.. She opened page after page. She gazed at template after template. She even found several templates she liked. She dowloaded several template pages of code. She copied all of her widget html codes. She copied, she pasted. She trialed the code compatability. She moved ads, she moved widgets. She copied and pasted even more.

Its about time I finally found a template I like that will actually work with Blogger. I figure this will service my blogging needs until I have finished school.

Then maybe I can either buy the design software, or hire an editor/designer.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!