Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's Been a While

I have not posted anything in quite some time; I know this quite well. As it is, I have kept this blog out of certain topics that could stop the progress I need in certain areas. There is much I would like to tell the world. This endeavor may come down to a restructuring of this page, as well as the possible creation of another blog page. My intention is to discuss topics of kids, knitting, employment and economic issues that affect me and my family on a personal level. Some event of the past several years have had negative effects on my life. As it is, the internet of the United States is not a realm of free speech. I wish I could say more about certain things, but in many cases, these topics could prevent employers from hiring me. 

Anyway, I am planning and working on some projects right now. I will be keeping you tuned in.

Have an awesome day!

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!