Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My attempt at Wordless Wednesday

Well, yesterday was my Wordless Wednesday debut. I have to admit, this was not my greatest debut in my life. However, the rat with the empty whiskey bottle is quite unique. My dear husband thought it should be blogged in a discussion of weird things you find in Seattle. He found it on the sidewalk some where around the area he works early Friday morning. I decided to post it yesterday since the photo does speak for itself.

We thought the rat was dead at the time of the photo. My dh didn't really like the photo he took (and I posted because we just couldn't clean it up) because of the lighting. He planned on going back for another shot of it during the day time, but it wasn't there. So, we weren't sure the other day if the rat was dead or passed out. Yesterday, he told me he found a rat on the sidewalk in the morning again. He thought it was the same one. This time, the rodent of photo graphical fame was lying on the sidewalk without a bottle anywhere around it.

Anyway, Wordless Wednesday wasn't my greatest hit. I don't plan on quitting the concept. It's a great opportunity for silently posting. In fact, it's quite calming to post a blog wordlessly. Our planet has enough verbiage going on.

Tomorrow: My adventure with Lima beans.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!