Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Hello, Can you hear me now? Verizon meets Dr. Seuss

Remember, I'm technologically challenged. Yesterday, I was trying to call my husband on my cell phone and for some reason there was no sound on the ear piece. I kept saying "hello," to a call that had definitely gone through. Where was my husband?

He was on the other end of the call, telling my he could hear me. It went something like this:
Dial number.

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello, I called you up to say hello. Can you hear me Joe. I'm sorry, I cannot hear your call. I cannot hear your call at all, and I know why. I mouse has but the wire. Goodbye."

"Hello." Hang up. Redial.

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello." Hang up, redial.

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Hello." Hang up. Receive text message: "come and find me since all you want to say is hello."
Pick up husband from the ferry. explain that for some reason I have no sound on my phone. turn phone off, turn back on. Call him again, turn phone off, remove battery. Replace battery, make new call and have perfect sound. By now, I'm freaking out because my phone is brand new, and I don't want to replace it already. I haven't even had it a full month. my previous phone worked so well I was a poster child for both Dr. Seuss and the Verizon ads. I was, and am not in the mood to return this phone for being defective.
How can I hear him on the other end when my bluetooth is in my pocket and on? Somehow, my bluetooth turned itself on while I was driving and took over the sound on my phone. Of course I heard nothing. I wasn't listening.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!