Looking for something? Search for it here:

Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Count Down

I am not counting down. Three months and 160 hours. I am not counting down to the end of my Pharmacy Technician program. I only have three months and 160 hours of externship to go.

In three months and 160 hours, I will be qualified to work in the Pharmacy. I am in denial of counting down. I'm not counting down. I only have three months and 160 hours left to go.

In three hours and 160 hours, I will not be required to toss another newspaper. My car will no longer be beaten up by the turning and stopping and backing up of newspaper. I will be working in a Pharmacy counting pills into vials.

I'm not counting down at all.

0 Thoughts for the Day:

Post a Comment

Sharing our thoughts is fun. Let me know what you think. Have yourself a GREAT Day!